Welcome to our second St. Francis online chat with Chief Operating Officer Keith Jewell. Keith will answer your questions about the Indianapolis construction project and the possible future uses of St. Francis Hospital-Beech Grove after medical services are consolidated at the Indianapolis campus in early 2011. This program will continue until 1 p.m.
As a reminder, this chat session is a real conversation. For this reason, please observe the same etiquette in the chat session as you would in day-to-day conversation.Due to the anticipated number of questions and comments posted, there may be a small delay between the time your question is submitted and the time it is viewable on the blog.
Guidelines for posting comments
- Please keep comments and questions civil. We will not accept insulting groups or individuals.
- Reporters who visit the site and want to pose questions are asked to identify themselves and their news organizations.
- Pages on Blogger.com are not automatically updated with new posts as they are on Twitter or Facebook. For that reason, please periodically refresh your page to see the latest posts.
- St. Francis cannot comment on official business on the part of the cities of Indianapolis, Beech Grove or Greenwood, nor on the Beech Grove Redevelopment Commission.
- If you have comments or concerns regarding your patient experience at St. Francis, please complete this form to reach our Service Excellence department.